Build the future: it’s the slogan of the Milwaukee Bucks Arena redesign. It’s also a directive we took seriously when tasked with creating and printing graphics, signage and decor for the new Milwaukee Arena Preview Center.
Touted by Milwaukee Bucks president Peter Feigin as one of their “most ambitious ventures to date,” (Milwaukee Business Journal) the Milwaukee Arena Preview Center overlooks the adjacent arena construction site and serves as hub to host prospective premium season ticket and suite sales prospects.
Our team completed several graphics projects for the Milwaukee Arena Preview Center, including:
- A 60’ long curved wall print featuring images of the new arena which greets visitors upon arrival to the facility.
- A timeline wall graphic running the length of the space which incorporates stories and images of the Bucks’ rich history
- A 3D model table layout that connects to an augmented reality app, allowing visitors to see the proposed development come alive in VR.
- Gloss CNC-cut Bucks antlers wall graphics to accent the matte painted walls of several “demo” suites constructed which demonstrate the suite experience to visitors.
- Graphics for several HD projectors that simulate arena views from actual available suites.
- Dimensional lettering to compliment several walls within the facility.
- Custom-printed gallery canvas prints that adorn multiple walls.
- Double-sided glass door graphics imposed for each conference room.
- A large vibrant rendering, printed and installed by the Amplify Graphics & Branding team, that stands behind new arena seats for visitors to sit down and test.
- Custom bottle labels for specially brewed “12 Point Pilsners” that are opened to celebrate each new suite sale.
As a Milwaukee print graphics company, we couldn’t be more proud to have helped the Milwaukee Bucks “build the future” through our work for the Milwaukee Arena Preview Center. Check out the video below for a glimpse into the graphic & print work we did, and to preview this beautiful new space.